1 * Digital Z Axis Pre-Setter
1 * Storage Box
2 * 3V CR2032 Battery
1 * Mini Screwdriver
1 * Instruction Manual
zero button: short press for power on, long press 3 seconds for zero setting.
in/mm button: short press for inch/metric conversion in the power-on state.
Step 1: check and cleaning
1. Before using, press the cutter shaft a few times to check whether the slide is smooth.
2. Wipe the bottom of the tool setting tool with a clean and soft cotton cloth and the zero base surface.
3. Wipe the workbench or workpiece.
Step 2: Zero
1. Flip over the device, and make the top surface of the device touch the surface of the worktable or workpiece.
2. Long press the zero button to reset the position to 0.
Step 3: Operation
Fix the device on the worktable, conduct the cutting tools, and chuck towards the measuring face until 0 points, in the meantime, the LED lights up, which means the“0” position has been set.